Meg 2: The Trench
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there was no officially confirmed information about a movie titled "Meg 2: The Trench." However, I can speculate based on what I know about the first "Meg" movie. "The Meg" is a science fiction horror film released in 2018, directed by Jon Turteltaub and based on the novel of the same name by Steve Alten. The movie follows a group of scientists and deep-sea divers who encounter a massive prehistoric shark known as a megalodon while exploring the depths of the Mariana Trench. The megalodon, believed to be extinct, wreaks havoc as it makes its way towards populated areas. Given the success of the first movie and the nature of its story, it's possible that a sequel could be in the works, possibly focusing on another encounter with the megalodon or exploring other mysteries of the deep ocean. However, I recommend checking the latest news sources or official announcements for any updates on a potential "Meg 2: The Trench" movie, as my information might be outdated. Download


Post a Comment